With just over a week until the official Eighty6 launch party at World Headquarters in Newcastle, we thought it was time to let you in on all the awesome details.
First up on the night we have the main man David Kyle who will be performing a live acoustic set then headlining will be Newcastle legends Boy Jumps Ship, and last but by no means least is PEGZ bringing us a 90s hip hop house party set to play us out into the night.
Our friends at Long Play Café will be setting up a pop up shop at the party. So if you fancy checking out their latest stock of vinyl you could pick yourself up a rare edition or a personal favourite.
Eighty6 crew members and tattoo artists Rory Craig and Alex Rowntree will be creating live art pieces! See how it all unfolds as you can watch them at work and you could also get the chance to win one of their creations if you enter our prize draw.
If you want to be in with a chance of winning any of the below prizes then all you need to do is get your photo taken at our fancy photo wall. We’ll be sharing a gallery from the night on our Facebook page the following week and we’ll pick a few winners to receive the prizes!
- New collection Eighty6 tees and hats
- Art pieces by Rory Craig and Alex Rowntree
- A £60 tattoo voucher for Northern Glory Tattoo Studio
- A signed Boy Jumps Ship album
We look forward to having a beer with you next Saturday! If you haven’t messaged anyone about your tickets yet, just get in touch via social media, email email@example.com, or drop in at Northern Glory Tattoo Studio.
- Eighty6 Launch Party – ticket only
- World Headquarters, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6UF
- Doors open at 7.30pm till late
- Select ‘Going’ on our Facebook event page to see more details in the lead up to the event – Go To Event Page